Saturday, March 05, 2005

What can you say... Some of our finest have been lost

I went for supper today, and while I was there I began a conversation with on of the waitresses. As we talked, I found out that she was good friends of Brock Myrol. She informed me that he had only started with the RCMP only two weeks ago. What she had to say, was every heart felt, I wish that some on else could have heard it.... I felt a my heart get heavy. Now looking at the Globe And Mail Seeing the four Men that lost their lives over something like drugs and some car parts. I don't know what makes people do the things that they do... We are supposed to have the worlds best police force, and I believe that I just wish that others would have the same respect for them as I do.

All my sympathy to those family's of the officers that lost their lives

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?